Finding the truth has always been a calling of mine since I was young. Writing has always been my passion ever since I can remember and as a child I wrote a lot about searching for the truth and the research I was documenting on what I thought was the truth. With that I ended up researching and trying out other religions.
I grew up in a small farming town in Michigan where I enjoyed the beauty of fall the most. I knew at a young age I would have a heart for traveling and a love for people. I also knew that I had a purpose even though I wasn’t sure what it was. I was raised by my father who was an atheist and so I had to hide my intense love for seeking the truth. Thankfully I spent a lot of time with my Grandma who told me about Jesus. We couldn’t talk about it openly but when I heard his name…Jesus, I knew he was it.
The truth is what I want to share with the whole world. It’s my passion to tell everyone that there is only one truth.
I was saved in my early 20’s which was a miracle all in itself. God has always been apart of who I am but I did not fully choose His ways until this time. You can read about my story here. I have experienced great suffering but I have also experienced great love. All thanks to my Savior and my Redeemer, Jesus Christ.
Some facts about me:
- After high school I went to a local school and studied pre-law
- I currently live in Colorado
- I’m a student at Colorado Christian University working on a Bachelors degree in Biblical Studies
- During the fall and winter you can find me watching copious amounts of hockey and football
- I’m originally from Michigan
- I brainstorm most of my writing on a 72 x 48 dry erase board
- I am pretty sure I have pesto and coffee running through my veins
Things I love:
- Coffee. I love drinking it but I also roast my own beans.
- The mountains
- The ocean
- Apple computers
- Organic living
My Dream List:
- To meet Bob Goff and J. Warner Wallace
- To have my story published
- To speak, write books, and get paid doing it
- Learn to play guitar
- To have an entire room covered in dry erase board material
- To be able to speak openly to Muslim women about Jesus
I am incredibly blessed to have an awesome agent, Jessica Kirkland of The Blythe Daniel Agency.